
I know the truth about words! Words could lead someone in a serious hurt or death! You have to watch out for the words that are coming out of your mouth because those who are listening to you, their feelings might drop from a high-self-esteem rate to a low self esteem rate.
This are one of the reason why us Christians people shall be concern on what we say about people. GOD created a powerful image on our body and that image is known as the tongue; and the tongue could be good or evil because the power of the tongue causes life or death! What is the reason for you to have a tongue if you want to talk about someone negative?
If you are a Christian, you should not have to talk about anyone negative because Christians are going to speak what is right! If someone are feeling down, don’t keep putting them down by saying negative quotes; touch them with the power of your tongue to lift up their spirit!
GOD gave us a tongue to speak the truth of him. I don’t know how the way you feel, but for me I thank GOD through Jesus Christ for a tongue so I would be able to go out and speak the living testimony. Sometimes I might play around and say things out of my mouth what I don’t suppose to say but remember, I don’t hurt anyone by the tongue! If I said any words to hurt anyone feelings, I shall ask them to forgive me but if I do not ask that someone to forgive me; then GOD will not forgive me!Sticks and stones may break your bones but words could hurt you or kill you! Words is the most powerful tone that could make you turn away from GOD if you don’t ask GOD to clear your mind! For example, if someone tell you anything to harm you; then 9 times out of 10 you are going to worry about what that someone might do to you or is he or she are going to do it!
Watch what you say and how you talk to people because words could knock you off of your feet
By: Wayne aka Tha Lil Gospel Boy
A Very powerful lesson wriiten from the heart of a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment