
Out of the mouths of babe's ...Mommy dont cry ... If you didn't love me so much, I wouldn't be able to play football ...
My baby boy, my hero, God's Special Angel sent to me, to nurture and care for, what a Glorious Blessing it has been so far ... born Developmentally Delayed with cerebral palsy. His little hands so twisted he couldn't even hold his own bottle as a baby. Ten years of trips to Children's Hospital for Physical Thearphy 3 days a week ever sense he was a week old, occupational therapy at school everyday for the past 7 years, countless appointments with Doctor's & Specialist, countless hours Praying for my baby to get better, to be able to do the simplest of things that we all take for granted everyday. To hold anything in a grasp, to button his own shirt, to tie his own shoes, to be able to keep up with his peer's in his studies as he is Mentally Delayed 2 years behind them but main streamed in the public school only 1 year behind his age group. I am ever so proud of him. A true fighter, a winning champ, determine that he will concur any task set before him. My baby boy, now playing football, his first sport and ever so excited! Coach says he's a natural, so full of spunk & energy! His first game is tomarrow morning and I so cant wait to see him play. He say's someday he's gonna play for the Redskin's (his favorite team) , LOL And ya know what ... he just may ... someday ...
I Thank God for selecting me for the Honor and Privilege of being this little souls keeper, mother and guide through out his earthly time on earth.
Yea ... I love my baby .. and I'll keep on so he can play football!
No comments:
Post a Comment