Saturday, June 27, 2009

Amanda Faye aka ... "FAITH" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS ONE!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS ANGEL! MAY GOD ABUNDANTLY BLESS YOU TODAY AND ALL THE DAY'S OF YOUR LIFE. MAY HE GUIDE YOU AND WATCH OVER YOU TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM HARM. MY ONLY BABY GIRL, SO BEAUTIFUL & LOVING, YOU HAVE A HEART FULL OF LOVE FOR GOD AND A SOUL OF THE MOST HIGHLY REGARDED ANGELS. I AM ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU! I REMEMBER YOUR BIRTH AS IF IT WERE YESTERDAY, ALMOST LOOSING MY OWN LIFE TO GIVE YOU BIRTH, YOU WERE SO TINY AND FRAGILE,SCARED OF WHAT LIFE HOLDS IN STORE FOR YOU AND PRAYING THAT GOD BLESSES YOU WITH A FULL FILLED LIFE OF LOVE & HAPPINESS. IN ALL THAT YOU DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SO PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE MY BABY GIRL, FROM YOUR HONORABLE GRADE'S IN SCHOOL, HELPING ME WITH YOUR LITTLE BROTHER'S(even thou we all know how terribly trying they can be), TO YOUR AWESOME WORK WITH THE CHURCH AS ONE OF GODS BLESSED SOLDIER'S, PRAISING HIM AND SPREADING HIS WORD, FOR THAT I AM EVER SO PROUD OF YOU! I HAVE LEARNED OH SO MUCH FROM YOU, WATCHING YOU GROW INTO THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN YOU ARE TODAY. BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE LEARNED TO "LET GO AND LET GOD" HANDLE ALL THE TORMENT AND TURMOIL THAT HAS TRIED TO BLOCK OUR PATH OF LOVE & HAPPINESS IN OUR LIFE. YOUR PASSION AND AMBITION FOR LIFE IS AWESOMELY UPLIFTING AND REMINDS ME EVERYDAY THAT I AM TRULY BLESSED AND OF EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE TO BE THANKFUL TO GOD FOR!KEEP JESUS DEEP IN YOUR HEART PRECIOUS ONE AND REMEMBER HE & I ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART & SOUL, MOMMY
"LET GO AND LET GOD"
To let go isn't to forget,not think about or ignore.
It doesn't leave feeling's of anger,jealousy or regret.
Letting go isn't winning and it isn't losing.
It's not about pride and it's not about how you appear,
and it's not about obsessing or dwelling on the past.
Letting go isn't blocking memories,
but to overcome and to move on.
It is having an open mind and confidence in the future.
Letting go is accepting.
It is learning, experiencing and growing.
To let go is to be thankful for the experiences
that made you laugh, made you cry and made you grow.
It's about all that you have,
all that you have had and all that you will soon gain.
Letting go is having the courage to accept change,
and the strength to keep moving.Letting go is growing up.
It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy.
To let go is to open a door and to clear a path
and to set yourself free .................
"I AM FREE""LET GO AND LET GOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment