Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 23rd B-day to My #1 Baby ...


My big guy Matt. I am oh so very proud of him! A heart of gold & always willing to extend a helping hand where ever he is needed. The Greatest Big Brother to all his siblings. I have raised a Good MAN and know he will alway's be Blessed by the Grace of God for all he does for everyone.
My dearest son, Your birthday; such a bittersweet time of reflection for me as your mom. I am grateful for the Blessing of your birth as if it were yesterday, and yet I mourn the time that has passed all too quickly. Missing your younger years yet happy to be witness to the fine man before me who is everything I had ever hoped for. Your sensitive soul has made me guardian of your heart – a job I have relished and Praised God for. I am not only a Blessed parent but a better person for knowing you. In your quiet, pensive way, your gentle actions reflect honour and dignity. Your character is stellar, and I am in awe of your fortitude. I know your life has not always been easy, but through your strong spirit, you have overcome and achieved. To say I am proud of you would be an understatement. I am speechless, silenced by how good you are to me and to those around you, by your God given talents, and because of who you are. I am honoured to call you my son. I hope all your dreams will become realities, and I hope to be there to see them all come to fruition. But if you never hear that applause you so crave, please know that I am always your biggest fan, standing in ovation of your life…a life that has Blessed my soul and enriched my life in ways I cannot even begin to enumerate. Live large, dream big, laugh often, and love deeply. I have…with you.
May God Bless you always!

All my love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment