Saturday, June 27, 2009

I MISS YOU


I know things are different now
We're living separate lives,
Even though our lives have changed
I still think of you as mine.
For hearts that once stayed together
Will always stay together forever,
Intertwined as they became part of each other
As they'll remain 'til the end of time.
We were happy once
I remember those times...
How we smiled and laughed
How you held my heart in your hands.
I remember the fights and the tears...
When you threw my heart back at me it was bruised and wilted.
I know that some day I'll get used to the fact
That we are not together any more,
And that we may never be... again.
Only time will tell but in the meantime
Though you may be far from my arms,
You will never be far from my heart.
I know that love will never leave
Since there are so many special moments and memories
To ever try to forget.
I will remember for the rest of my days...
How you helped me find happiness and some truths,
How you opened so many doors and taught me to love.
I'll never forget how good it felt
To share my life with yours.
Why did you put me through such misery
When I love you so much?
Why did I get so moody with you
When I love you so much?
I wondered how I could forgive you
But I always did,
I am so sorry for causing you confusion
And for getting you upset,
I never meant to hurt you,
The only thing I wanted to do...
Was just to love you.
I wish that we could go back
Because I love you and miss you so,
It's so hard to stay on track
As it hurts to much to let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment