Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am found ....


http://www.imeem.com/people/zHqs19/music/6avO7c4_/kelly_sweet_we_are_one/

Together our souls
Light my darkness
I am imbued with joy
Unending

You are a blessing
a gift undeserved
thoroughly cherished

In you
I found love's truth
The joy of giving
The fullness of heart

In the depth of my pain
you are my comfort
In the aching of my tears
you are my peace
You give me strength to be
Only in your arms I find release

In the early morning dawn
Find with you I can go on
Laying right beside
Feel your heart beating inside

Gently rock me with your love
Our's is Blessed from above
Hold me close with tender care
Feeling your breath upon my hair

With clear eyes you watch me sweet
Touch my soul till next we meet
Your touch is my one desire
Soul to soul eternal fire

Sweet it is, my life is graced
with your love that fills my soul
God has truely Blessed our lives
with love as pure as gold

09/08

No comments:

Post a Comment