I cant believe I'm doing this for Sarah ... LOL
1.
Do you like blue cheese? yea
2.
Have you ever smoked heroin? HELL NO!!!
3.
Do you own a gun? yup
4.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Dont have Sonic here but add orange/pineapple to any slushie drinks
5.
Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? yea cause he always cuss me out for not doing what I should,lol
6.
What do you think of hot dogs? LOL .. u really dont want to know
7. Favorite Christmas Song.
What Child is This ... I sang it in a xmas play @ church when I was little
8.
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water b4 i run then hot green tea later
9.
Can you do push ups? Yup & usally do every couple days (been slacking latly,lol)
10.
Do you believe in God, Jesus and the holy spirit? Most DEF!
11.
What's your favorite piece of jewelry you wear? momma's redskin necklace but allergic to yellow gold so dont often
12.
Favorite hobby? actually gardening but circumstances keeps me from that but writting is a close 2nd
13.
Do you work with people who idolize you? LOL, hope not, I'd like to think I am a good role model but not idolized
14. Do you have A.D.D.? ADHD to be more exact,LMAO
15.
What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Latly .. no motovation ....
16.
Middle name? Lynn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish I were @ work, cant wait till my son get home with the van so I can get to the market, I need to find a damn car & Craigs list sucks today
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. ciggeretts,gas & Lipton green tea
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, hot green tea, pineapple juice
20.
Current worry right now? paying these bills
21.
Current hate right now? Not having a reliable car so I can get back to work
22.
Favorite place to be? cuddled up in my sweeties arms
23.
How did you bring in the New Year? with my kids as always
24.
Where would you like to go? to visit Sarah in Assusi Land,lol
25. Name three people who will complete this. probably someone who's bored & silly like me:)
26.
Whose answer do you want to read the most? LOL, noone peticular
27.
What color shirt are you wearing? white tank
28.
Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? na
29.
Can you whistle? yes but gotta use my fingers,lol
30.
Favorite color(s)? green & pink
31.
Would you be a pirate? huh?
32.
What songs do you sing in the shower? aint gonna embarrasse myself,lol
33.
Favorite girls name? Savannah Louise
34.
Favorite boys name? Alexandar Jacob
35.
What's in your pocket right now? no pockets
36.
Last thing that made you laugh? reading Sarah's answer to this,LMAO
37.
Best bed sheets as a child? had no fav
38.
Worst injury you've ever had? Slipped disc 7 years ago, couldn't move for a week
39.
Do you love where you live? hell no, gonna get the hell up outta this ghetto someday ...
40.
How many TVs do you have in your house? 7
41.
Who is your loudest friend? Yolanda
42.
How many dogs do you have? none, had 2 but they ran away
43.
Does someone have a crush on you? I'm sure
44.
What is your favorite food? ham slices smothered in pineapple sauce & scalloped potato's
45.
What is your favorite snack food? toast w/ peanutbutter & applesauce on it,lol
46.
What is your favorite candy? 3 musketeers
47.
What is your favorite sports team? Yankees
48.
What song do you want played at your funeral? Sad Eyes/ Robert John
49.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? uuummmmmmmmmmm
50.
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? uuummmmmmmm ..LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment