
Today is not a day of joyful celebration & happiness, this day for me is a day of reflection & sadness in remembering all my family & friends who are my HERO'S for what they have bravely done for this country. For me today is a prayerful day for those who endured all the tragedy of senseless wars, standing at the graveside of my son's 3 young friends, praying for their souls to be at peace and their loved ones a peace of mind over such a senseless deaths, holding my love in my arms at night while he sleeps and is wakened by horrid dreams of his yesterdays and praying God grant him a peace of mind for his tomorrows, for my Uncle Ralph whom I never had the pleasure of knowing due to his death at 19 years old in Vietnam, for my girlfriend Pam who had miscarried 6 children and wants one so badly but cant due to her husband's agent orange reaction he was infected with during his time spent serving this nation for us and for all who have put their own lives on the line for our freedom. May all those who today courageously and proudly serve this country; and all who have ever served be remembered and honored. May God bring a peace of mind to those of you who have nightmare's and horrid dreams of your days & night's of laying your lives to better ours. And may America and Americans always deeply and humbly appreciate the sacrifice that such service requires, and always be faithful to the memory of those who died protecting our great nation.
With my hands I applaud those whose hands who defend our freedom and I hold those same hands in mine, to pray for peace & unity !
TO THE HERO IN YOU...
WHEN I FEEL STRENGTH
I THINK OF YOUR COURAGE...
WHEN I FEEL PEACE
I THINK OF YOUR HEART...
WHEN I FEEL HOPE
I THINK OF YOUR LOVE...
WHEN I FEEL JOY
I THINK OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP...
HOW GREAT ARE THE BLESSINGS
WHEN YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER...
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STRENGTH
YOUR LOVE AND YOUR LIGHT...
THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE COURAGE
NOT ONLY TO LOOK BACK AND REFLECT
BUT TO ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD
AND LIVE BEYOND YOUR PAIN...
YOU MY FRIEND'S ARE AN INSPIRATION
AND A HERO TO US ALL ...
Thinking & praying for you my friend's.
{{{tight hugs}}}
Please help our fellow Veterans by signing this petition ...
http://www.veteranspetition.com/
If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
Hearts that are nearest, hands that are dearest, greet you today.
Love that is sweetest, cares that are fleetest, be yours for aye.
Smiles that are truest, skies that are bluest, your path caress.
Hopes that are rarest, joys that are fairest, keep you and Bless.
May there be peace within you today.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
And "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
May you, and all those you love, be so blessed and fortunate ...
to be surrounded by people who will help you get untangled from the things that are binding you.
And, may you always know the joy of giving and receiving gratitude.
Father, God bless all my friends in whatever it is that You know they may need this day. And may their life be full of Your peace prosperity and power as they seek to have a closer relationship with You.
Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new Revelation of Your Love and Power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to Minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give
them Your Peace and Mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your Grace. Where there is need, I ask you to PROVIDE for their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances......their goings and their comings. In Jesus' Precious Name. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment