WFT is wrong with me? Please tell me and if it's something I feel is changeable about me I would, But I'd be damn literitly if you try to take all my faith & hope away from me, then what do I have left ? I'm a fairly decent person, I dont walk the hell around with a chip on my shoulder cause I'm determine no matter what, I am always gonna pick & choose my battles carfully cause God says let go and I do so try hard but it's just that once in awhile that it's time let go voice hits you and you let go and TRUST God at that point!
But I'll be damned if I will sell my soul to the Devil cheep! Cant no price be paid to give up my seat on that freedom train out of this hell I live in this mortally corupted world.We are all mortally coruputed and we need that change ... I gotta give it some battle along the way too with Gods help.Is there anybody in our Generation that actually really know what true Agape love is or did it just skip us? I'm just thinking in general ... We really need help bad. Obama was right, we need our MORALS back!! Now I need to blog ...
To everyone who does come to my page and read my blogs, just know that this is my personal little spot on this internet that I script my personal feels, my joy,my pain, my love and my hate and you have the right to view it or not. If there's anything with in these pages that hurts your soul or even helps your soul, I wish you Peaceful Blessings forever because God's NOT done with any of us yet!
If you THINK you know who I am ... over the next few weeks, you will get to really know me in my personal testimony of my life .....
No comments:
Post a Comment