Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who Am I?



I AM Spiritual & Spunky, consistently refreshing my spiritual inner-well-being. Thanking God for LIFE & doing what I gotta do to to take care of me & mine. ... I AM me ... spiritually grounded, God fearing, thankful for life, cancer survivor, totally FAITHFUL, family oriented mom of 6 (yes 6) awesome kid's. I have 5 son's age's 8,10,13,18 & 24 and a daughter 16. I've pretty much have been on my own for most of my children's lives. We are very active in our church ("The Family That Prays Together, Stays Together"); very active in the youth group, my boy's are in scouts and are very active in sport's, my daughter dance's and sing's on the Praise & Worship team's (my lil super star). I am by no means materialistic and get the most pleasure's from the simple thing's in life. I totally appreciate what the Good Lord has provided for me. I am not stuck up nor am I ghetto, I believe in always being who you are for God made no one perfect. I love being in the out-door's ... keeping as physically fit as I can be. I love running on a cool crisp morning and the wind in my face. I love camping in the quiet of the mountains and enjoying God's natural wonder's he created. I love sitting in the sand watching the waves roll and the calm & peace of mind it brings to my soul. I love music ... all kinds of music. I love dancing, bowling, skating, riding bike's and on motorcycle's. I love cooking, reading and writing poetry {check out my blogs}, crafting & gardening. All thing's I have a tendency of depriving myself of doing due to lack of time & energy but working on doing more for me ... I'm a simple gal ... very giving and kind hearted, sometime too much ... constantly being told I do too much for others and no where enough for myself but know my reward's are coming my way for God is wonderful to me and I am truly Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment