My goofy & silly but oh so lovable big guy!
-
I remember the day I first found out I was pregnant with you. My pregnancy was at risk, and I was so afraid to lose you. Yet at the same time, I thanked God that he had given me even one day, one minnute with you growing inside of me. Now, there have been so many days, and I am so, so, so unspeakably grateful. I have felt gratitude and awe for every single one. Seeing you so despartly ill throughout the years and almost loosing you again a few years ago, I Thank God everyday for making you well & healthy now to grow & florish in this life. You are my "SUNSHINE" as I use to sing to you as a baby. You are my inspiration to laugh & live life to it's fullest. I wake in the morning & look forward to your smile that that make's the sun shine on my cloudy days. You have a gift of love through laughter in your heart. Remember to always smile & the world will smile with you. My world is a wonderous place because your in it, your friendship is my most treasured one. Thank you for all the joy & laughter and thank you for the love you have giving me. My wish for you today and ever-after is that these blessings will be returned abundantly.
Live large, dream big, laugh often, and love deeply. I have…with you.
Love, Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment