
MEET GOD, GROW CLOSER TO HIM & SERVE HIM. IT'S SIMPLE!
Pt.1,2 & 3 ....
JOIN US ... WWW.ZIONCHURCHONLINE.COM
The Lord says, "if you ask, you shall receive."
And "as you do, it shall be done to you."
To "love the Lord thy God with all thy heart."
And then, to "love thy neighbor as thy self."
These are the things He wants from you and me,
On these the law and prophets both depend.
The scribes and pharisees observed the Law,
But yet they did not know Him when He came.
So Law alone is never quite enough.
And that is why our Lord has come to us:
To free us from dependence on the Law,
And share with us His Spirit in our soul.
For filled with Him, we rarely go astray;
And if we do, He quickly doth forgive.
* * *
And so I pray for you the things you ask:
I pray that you grow stronger in the Lord.
I pray that you observe His holy laws,
And all of His commandments you do keep,
In order that salvation comes to you.
But more than these, and over all the rest,
I pray His Holy Spirit fills your heart.
In Jesus' name I pray these things for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment