
I want my friends to read this and tell me what you really think about it. I am doing some reasearch and want different opinions about how they feel on this. Dig deep into your heart and give me your opinion on this. No I will not be posting anyones thoughts. Just collecting thoughts and opinions for Bible study ...
http://teachings-of-jesus-christ.org/love-and-sex.shtml
I want to clarify exactly what I am seeking from you ...
Actually the Topic we are studying is sex with out marriage and what REAL love is. the kind of LOVE that God really intended for us! .... Jesus truely loved Mary Magdalene and Jesus told to Mary an important rule of sexual relationships between spiritually advanced people: their relationships have to be a secret between them and God. In other words, only God has to be the Witness and Guide of their love.
How do you feel about it? Do you believe you can/have you ever loved some one truely in your heart that much to have the kind of a relationship that Jesus had with Mary?? DO YOU KNOW & FEEL GODS LOVE STRONG ENOUGH IN YOUR HEART TO GIVE AND RECEIVE THIS KIND OF LOVE?
No comments:
Post a Comment