

And no matter how much you HATE ON ME ... I will NEVER regret having the courage & compassion to care about your eternal state ...
I saw and felt deeply your tears of remorse as they trickeled down your cheeks during your confession, held your hand and promised to never leave your side,to walk with you through your days of infinity and to be by your side into eternity .... because you wanted a change.! I cried too many tears of Joy & Pain in my prayers for you ...
I prayed for you endlessly as Satan haunted your dreams and your body trembled & struggled through the fight. I held you close and prayed over you for hours in your sleep .... Let Go And Let God ... Only He can truely make your days & nights truely peaceful! ...
I loved on you and if loving you is wrong ... then I will never be right cause I could care a less what people say about me or about being socialally accepted and cool. I am just a conflicted Christian but I will always fight to continue to take back what the Devil stole from me! ... Agape Love is Awesome Love and I am always going to Love ...
You tell everyone you didn't want to hurt me but what hurts more is watching you hurt yourself ... deeply in my ♥ & soul and thats whats always going to be REAL! ....
No comments:
Post a Comment