Monday, June 29, 2009

“Once In A Life Time”




11/16/08

Everything clicks right in place ...

And you finally “Get It”!

Just once, that’s all you need ...

Cause after that,

you’ll never have the need again.

You will always remember,

no matter what,

The day you finally “GOT IT”!

The true meaning of "LIFE" ! ...

It’s as simple as can be,

It’s all about what God him self,

Has planned for you and me!


to be continued ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

****************************

11/17/08


Take a deeper look

into my soul,

I am "FOR REAL"

so I have been told!

Love me or hate me,

I really dont care!

Step inside my world

for just one day,

IF YOU DARE!

****************************


I dont live based on my yesterdays,

cause my todays,

will effect the outcome,

of my tomarrows!

****************************

11/18/08


I have a GREATER PEACE OF MIND!

A GREATER PURPOSE FOR LIFE! &

A GREATER MEANING OF LOVE,

than to sit around and worry,

about what use to be or could have been ....

My today's, will make my tomarrows,

a most def VICTORY I'll WIN!

Just the simple fact I woke,

and am breathing, well & living,

is all the PROOF I need,

That Our God is most giving!

****************************


Your Blessing's will keep flowing,

No matter what U do,

Cause God is a forgiving God,

and ALWAYS will accept YOU for YOU!


Perfect ... I AM NOT,

Fogiven ... I AM A LOT!

For I AM A SINNER TOO,

JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!


fastforward to : "Take ME AS I AM INTRO" - "Lecrae"

http://www.readthisbeforeyoudie.com/



to be continued ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




©RLA 11/08

No comments:

Post a Comment