Saturday, June 27, 2009

NEVER COULD HAVE MADE IT .....


Never would have made it!

******************************************************* ******


Remind Me, God


When I am lonely and

Perhaps I feel despair,

Let not my ailing heart forget

That YOU hear every prayer


Remind me that no matter what

I do or fail to do,

There is still hope for as long

as i have FAITH in You


Let not my eyes be blinded by

Some folly I commit,

But help me regret my wrong

And make amends for it.


Inspire me to put my fears

Upon a hidden shelf,

And in the future try not to

Feel sorry for myself


Give me a restful sleep I need

Before another dawn,

And bless me in the morning with

THE COURAGE TO GO ON



I think this poem says it all, we do afterall need constant reminders from God that He is there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment