Take me or leave me.This is MY Blog!These are my personal thoughts,feelings and views I have either been inspired by other's work's or written to share with my loved one's.I post what I feel on any given day,I'm up, I'm mostly down but I stopped dreaming and started living my reality long ago.I cling to love for dear life, my mistake!!!! Click older post @ the end of each page for more & click on pics to make them larger for viewing closer.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
just craving .......
Look at this and look at us
We wonder,oh, we're wandering
And I don't like to say we're lost
Try my best with leading us
Build a ladder to the sky
Sit up there and say 'Oh my!
Does looking down make me a Queen?
With all the sorrow that I've seen'
And if I ever get back down...
Find a map that takes me back
Through the wounded, through the wars
To a time that came before
To hover-board into the Sun
And bring back when my time is done
A mother for this childless world
And an arrow of light for
every boy and girl
And peace of mind...
Peace of mind...
Peace of mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment