Thursday, May 20, 2010

God's gift or his forgotten child?

As a women, I often wonder if my destiny was shaped by some special will of God. And also ponder if that makes me special or makes me a forgotten child. My heart questions why it has to bear all the pain instead of getting rewarded with love. My eyes question why they get filled with tears as all they want is to filled with dreams. My soul desires an unrestrained spirit but it got filled with unending strength to live through all the challenges the life presents.....

My hope is that some day every women will be rewarded for shouldering the responsibilities of love and beauty in human life and will recieve the profound respect for all their sacrifices.

Every time I read of some women being mis-treated or of being wronged by the society, my heart starts posing all these questions to god all over again.....

I came to this world with a big heart and ocean of tears

I was taught to always smile and gifted the burden of mankind

I was told to sacrifice and chosen to bear the seed of life

I got destined for pain to help man cover-up his mistakes


I love simple thoughts but he made my heart most complex of all.

I fancy chasing my dreams but he asked me to abandon even the thought

I want to reach the stars but he wants me to be patient and forget the call

I asked for a special gift but he burdened me with responsibility and goodwill


God sure had some plans to make me a girl and then blossom me into a women
Organic Thoughts ....

He gifted me undying spirit of life and the power to put up a fight

He painted my heart with gold and chose compassion to decorated my soul

He crafted me with all his love and as a final touch gave me a warm smile


Am I God's gifted child or just his lost and forgotten soul

I cherish my gift to be a daughter, a wife and most importantly a mother

I love to be the guiding light for the humanity to survive

But I wonder why the pain, the tears and the fragile heart is my price?

No comments:

Post a Comment